Saturday, November 10, 2007

Promises Not Kept-



Count the .30-30 story among them.


Too damn busy doing other stuff, & I keep forgetting the stoopid picture.


I did however manage to get a pic of the old woman shooting a friend’s Uzi.



The gentleman referenced has "hired" my range on an annual basis to shoot his machine guns when he has the time. The short poop is that he’s become a friend of ours, & allows us to shoot his weapons when he comes up to play guns.


This one is a fairly new Uzi, select fire (i.e. full auto), VERY nice red dot sight (didn’t catch the brand), with a removable silencer, attached when this pic was taken.


How many PSH points does this garner?


BTW, I’ll GET that ’94 pic & I WILL tell the short tale.
For sure.
Really.
Seriously.
I’m not kidding…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A short delay we hope.

Skul