Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snow is a PIMA


I live at the end of an 1800-foot road (that’s a third of a mile if anyone’s calculatin’) from the dirt, but plowed, town road. "My" road is really a town owned class 6 road, but it's my access, & if’n I don’t take care of it, it doesn’t get done.

My house is at the bottom of it all, & it’s a pretty steep climb to get out. My old plow truck had chains on all four paws; the replacement doesn’t, but it’s a bigger dump truck, so we’ll see how it goes tomorrow.

Then there are the back porch & barn roofs that need to be shoveled/raked.

Tractor path to be cut from the barn to the house.

Shooting range needs a quick pass so the snow’s not hip deep by the end of the wintah.

Another fun day in the winter wonderland.
But ya know? I actually like it…

2 comments:

Skul said...

I had to wear a jacket to work this morning. Does that count?

doubletrouble said...

SHADDUP You!
8^)