Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another One (Updated)

Gun show time, again.

This is the part where I invite all my good bloggy/shooty friends to come visit me at the Stateline Gun Shop tables.

Then, right there is the part where nobody comes to visit anyway.

Bastids.

--------------

Annnnyway, now that the whining & gnashing of teeth is done, there will be a gun show this weekend in Marlborough, People’s Republic of MA. I’ll be carrying on behind the Stateline tables at the Best Western Trade Center on Boston Post Rd.

Being in enemy territory, I don’t know if we’ll be able to sell anything but dull toothpicks & pencil erasers, but come by anyway if you’re in the area. If you go here, you’ll get directions & a buck off the entry fee.

Or, you could tell them at the door that you know me, & they’ll throw you out immediately.



UPDATE: Lissa & Bore Patch go into the "not bastid" column...)

6 comments:

Lissa said...

*mulls over a "First Time at a Gun Show" post*

MeatAxe said...

Mmmm. Beef jerky.....

Lissa said...

A dollar off admission . . . but what's the admission price? Doesn't say!

TOTWTYTR said...

Lissa, I think it's up to $10 now, but it might be a couple less.

Doubletrouble, I can't make this one, and it's one of my favorite two shows. I might try to get to Fitchburg, though.

Borepatch said...

I've had to work hard to get into the "not bastid" column, let me tell you!

And I'm with TOTWTYTR - let's meet up at Firchburg.

Blogger said...

Are you paying more than $5 per pack of cigs? I buy my cigarettes at Duty Free Depot and I save over 60%.