Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gun Show Precis

Another gun show come & gone. Fairly successful, although the "0bama Bounce" has taken a powder.

What was interesting was the amount of folks motivated by the murder/assault in Mont Vernon (NH) a week or so ago. People who had little gun knowledge were asking a lot of questions about what to buy for a similar contingency. We tried to spend as much time as possible giving folks guidance for their particular situation, and while it didn’t always result in a sale of hardware, at least folks know that we’re swell guys who will listen to them, give advice where appropriate, and guide them toward the correct purchase type for their application. I believe we have made new customers, if not today.

One other thing, none of my blogunnies showed up…

*sigh*

5 comments:

Jay G said...

Sorry DT. I brought Lissa to the range!

Borepatch said...

I was slacking off. You guys going to be in Fitchburg?

doubletrouble said...

BP-
That's the plan...

paul the pirate (Yar!) said...

Yup, the recent events got me off of my butt to finally get an LTC.

TOTWTYTR said...

Speaking of which, are you going to be at Fitchburg this weekend? All things being equal,I'll be making the trip out there.