Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Name is DT, & I Vote in NH…


ONE of the 58 calls I received today (just the ones I answered because I was IN the house):

Me: Hello?

Phone Voice: Hi. I’m calling from the Center for Data Analysis & Anal Data- could you please tell me which democrat candidate you’ll be voting for? Will it be Sen. Obama, Sen. Clint…

Me: I wouldn’t vote for those asswipes on a bet.

PV: You’ll be voting Republican then?

Me: None of your goddamned business.

*Click.

What the hell is wrong with people? The (full-page) ads in today’s Union Leader would have one convinced that it really would be swell if today’s ad influenced your vote. I mean, if by today you haven’t decided which candidate will receive your vote, TWO days before the primary, then you shouldn’t be voting because you’re an idiot.

‘Nuff said.


I'm doubletrouble, & I approved this message.

No comments: