Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Somber Start...

Sorry to start the New Year on a sad note, but folks need to seriously consider their ability to drive a motor vehicle after drinking.

As in- DON'T DO IT!

Go here.

Usually this stuff doesn't bother me, but I stared at this picture for a few minutes to let it sink in.

Kids clothes & Christmas presents scattered on the highway... damn.

Life has permanently changed for a family & their survivors, all because one asshole needed to have a few.

Life is over for the young man that caused this, as I hope he spends the rest of his life in a hell-hole prison.

Before YOU drink & drive, remember this picture.

2 comments:

Jay G said...

G-dDAMMIT that shit pisses me off.

I've lost a couple friends to drunk drivers. I have less than zero tolerance for it - as in, I have literally reached in through open windows to remove keys from ignitions to prevent drunks from driving.

And, in more than one case, removed drunks from cars via open windows.

One had his seatbelt still on...

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Man that sucks.

Hope you have a great new year, DT.